Registration & Payment
- Troop 8 Alumni Online Registration Form
- Troop Annual Registration and Dues Payment
- Register for Hood Summer Camp 2021
- Pay General Fees
- Troop 8 COVID-19 Waiver
- Order a Troop8 Hoodie (Seasonal)
- Pay Order of the Arrow Dues (Free for the year of Induction)
- Youth Membership Application (via BSA website)
- Adult Membership Application (via BSA website)
- BSA Heath Form (2014 Printing) – (Required for Winter and Summer Camp)
Stay in the Know: Join the Troop-wide Email List
- Step 1: Register by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Step 2: For authorization purposes, please also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and scout’s name.
The Troop 8 Parent’s Guide is a resource we ask that all parents and leaders familiarize themselves with. This guide covers many questions a parent may have relating to Scouting, Troop 8 and our policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Scoutmaster, Troop Committee Chair, or another adult leader.
Adult Leader Training
To access online training, visit https://my.scouting.org/ and select Dashboard from the Home menu. Please email a copy of your completed certificate to email@example.com so we can notify the BSA office. All adult leaders are required to have Youth Protection Training, which must be renewed annually.
- Rank Requirements (Effective 2016)
- Merit Badge Application (MB work must be pre-approved by the Scoutmaster)
- Service Hour Tracking Form
Complete forms should be turned into the wire basket in the Scout Room.
Useful Troop Links
Webmaster Login (login attempts are logged)
Google Groups – Email List Management
Google Drive – Document Storage
TroopMaster Web – Advancement Database