Registration & Payment
- Troop Registration and Dues Payment
- Register for Summer Camp – June 9-15 – $285 before April 15, $310 after
- Order a Troop 8 Hoodie
- Pay General Fees for Campouts, etc.
- Pay Order of the Arrow Dues (Free for the year of Induction)
Stay in the Know: Join the Troop-wide Email List
- Step 1: Register by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Step 2: For authorization purposes, please also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and scout’s name.
The Troop 8 Parent’s Guide is a resource we ask that all parents and leaders familiarize themselves with. This guide covers many questions a parent may have relating to Scouting, Troop 8 and our policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Scoutmaster, Troop Committee Chair, or another adult leader.
- Youth Membership Application (via BSA website)
- Adult Membership Application (via BSA website)
- BSA Heath Form (2014 Printing) – (Required for Winter and Summer Camp)
- Scout Survey (Included in Online Registration)
- Participation & Medication Consent Form (Included in Online Registration)
- Outdoor Activity Rules of Conduct Form (Included in Online Registration)
Adult Leader Training
To access online training, visit https://my.scouting.org/ and select Dashboard from the Home menu. Please email a copy of your completed certificate to email@example.com so we can notify the BSA office. All adult leaders are required to have Youth Protection Training, which must be renewed annually.
- Rank Requirements (Effective 2016)
- Merit Badge Application (MB work must be pre-approved by the Scoutmaster)
- Service Hour Tracking Form
Complete forms should be turned into the wire basket in the Scout Room.
Useful Troop Links
Webmaster Login (login attempts are logged)
Google Groups – Email List Management
Google Drive – Document Storage
TroopMaster Web – Advancement Database