Expedition Yellowstone Registration
Our base is Camp Buffalo Bill. Located in the incredible Wapiti Valley, Camp Buffalo Bill is just seven miles east of Yellowstone National Park. We will experience daily excursions into Yellowstone. Registrations are limited to the first 50 Scouts and Adults to register with a deposit.
- Destination: Camp Buffalo Bill in Cody, Wyoming
- Depart: Saturday, July 4 at 11:30 am
- Return: Sunday, July 12 after lunch
- Cost: $500 per person (Deposit is $100)
- Expedition Brochure | Full Details [pdf]
- Camp Buffalo Bill site map [pdf]
- BSA Health Form for 72+ hour trips [pdf]
- Youth Protection Training (register/login and click ‘Training’, then ‘E-Learning’)
For more information, contact Don Waller at 601-946-1290 or email@example.com.