Registration & Payment
- Pay Fees for Dues, Campouts, etc.
- RSVP for October 9 Court of Honor (2:00 pm, No Meal)
- Register for Hood Winter Camp – Nov 18-22, 2017
The Troop 8 Parent’s Guide is a resource we ask that all parents and leaders familiarize themselves with. This guide covers many questions a parent may have relating to Scouting, Troop 8 and our policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Scoutmaster, Troop Committee Chair, or another adult leader.
- Download Troop 8 Parent’s Guide (2016-2017)
Communications: Join the Troop-wide Email List
- Scout Survey
- Youth Membership Application (via BSA website)
- Adult Membership Application (via BSA website)
- BSA Heath Form (2014 Printing)
- Participation & Medication Consent Form
- Outdoor Activity Rules of Conduct Form
All adult leaders are required to have Youth Protection Training, which must be current every two years. To access online training, visit https://my.scouting.org/ and select Dashboard from the Home menu. Please email a copy of your completed certificate to email@example.com so we can notify the BSA office.
- Merit Badge Application (MB work must be pre-approved by the Scoutmaster)
- Service Hour Tracking Form
Useful Troop Links
Webmaster Login (login attempts are logged)
Google Groups – Email List Management
Google Drive – Document Storage
Google Picasa – Photo Library
TroopMaster Web – Advancement Database