Registration & Payment
- Pay Fees for Dues, Campouts, etc.
- Winter Camp 2015 Signup and Payment
- $150 for Scouts, $75 for Adults
- Due by noon on October 1st.
- BSA Health Record must be completed (less than 1 year old)
- Review Merit Badge Class Options here (see page 10-14 for options)
- RSVP for October 25 Court of Honor
The Troop 8 Parent’s Guide is a resource we ask that all parents and leaders familiarize themselves with. This guide covers many questions a parent may have relating to Scouting, Troop 8 and our policies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Scoutmaster, Troop Committee Chair, or another adult leader.
- Download Troop 8 Parent’s Guide (2015-2016)
Communications: Join the Troop-wide Email List
- Youth Membership Application (via BSA website)
- Adult Membership Application (via BSA website)
- BSA Heath Form (2014 Printing)
- Participation & Medication Consent Form
- Merit Badge Application
- Emergency Contact Form
- Outdoor Activity Rules of Conduct Form
All adult leaders are required to have certain training courses in order to be qualified as a registered adult leader. Some of these courses, such as Youth Protection Training, are required to be taken every two years. To access online training, visit http://my.scouting.org/ and select Dashboard from the Home menu.
You will need your BSA ID number in order to take the online training. This number is located on your BSA membership card. If you do not have your number, please contact the Troop Advancement Chairman and he can retrieve your number from your records.
Once you complete the various training sessions, you will have an opportunity to print a training certificate. Please email a copy of your certificate to email@example.com. The BSA office will also receive notification of completion of your training session.
Useful Troop Links
Webmaster Login (login attempts are logged)
Google Groups – Email List Management
Google Drive – Document Storage
Google Picasa – Photo Library
TroopMaster Web – Advancement Database